Saturday, June 12, 2010

Long time no talk!

Holy Cow--It's been so long since I wrote on here! :) Anna reminded me that I even had a blog, but the end of the school year is always busy. I had something going every night that Grandmom has had to keep Miss Brylee Paige.

So here is a little update! I had a great first mother's day with Brylee. Her and Chris got me separate cards but a together gift of a spa day filled with a facial, massage, a pedi and a mani. I can't wait to use it but I'm waiting till this summer when I can't stand being cooped up in the house any longer!!

I had to go back to school about 4 weeks ago and my grandmom had the joy of keeping her. As she would say, "You keep that girl full, dry, and happy and your life will be great". Well I did everything else but keeping her full. BP can eat! We had to start her on cereal around a month and a half and things have been so much better since! She's full and sleeps so much better!!

Let's see...we are starting on our house! After a thousand different house plans and one final contractor fee I think that we are ready to head to the bank and (gulp) spend that huge amount of money for a house!! It was important to Chris and I that we have a house that is nice but we want to spend more money on family trips and have fun with our little girl!

I have decided to go to TAMU-Commerce and get my Masters in Counseling. I have gotten accepted and just have to take the GRE and I start next spring. I hope that I can juggle that, BP, a new house, and being a good wife. We'll see!

I will post some pictures later or you can just get on my facebook and look at those pictures!

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment