Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break

Well I have been so behind on updating this, I hope that I do better when Brylee gets here so that people that live away can check up!

This past weekend, Chris and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary. With me being so pregnant, we couldn't really go anywhere and spend the night (from the doctor's orders), so we decided to relive our first date. We went and ate at SaltGrass, then went and looked for Miss Brylee an Easter dress which there was no luck. They apparently don't make 0-3 month frilly Easter dresses!! After we walked around and let our food digest we went and ate Ben and Jerry's ice cream! Delicious! Chris and I talked about how blessed we have been over the past year, from a wonderful family, to selling our house, to being blessed with a wonderful miracle.

Well I started going on my weekly doctor's visits about 2 weeks ago and last week he decided to go ahead and induce me on the 24th which is Chris' birthday! He said that that is the best present he could have asked for. We went to the doctor on Monday and I'm still a zero and they said that they were 100% sure that she wouldn't be coming on her own! So Chris and I have decided (actually I have) to go to work on Monday and 1/2 day on Tuesday and then take off and get some stuff done! I want to make Chris' birthday cake/cookies and some Chex Mix Puppy Chow so I can eat it after I get finished! I know, only I would be thinking about food!!!

Well I think that I'm caught up for now, I will post more when the time comes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment